Pages

Sila Klik

Mar 19, 2011

I am Human Resource Student


Before this i said "I want to be an architect so I can build a skyscrapers in your heart then i fill it with my love+happiness+sweet memories." 

But today.. I’m realize.. I’m not qualified to be an architect. Because i was born to be HR people...  What can I do is to PLAN how to make you happy . . . DEVELOPING memories that u can’t forgot . . . take care about your SAFETY & HEALTH … & always be the man who can MOTIVATE  your self and stand with you every moment. And always ensure that you are having an adequate love every day so the percentage of our love will increase and never stop . LoL !

3 comments:

norzaidah said...

yes u r. semoga berjaya!! :)

jahed said...

wah nk kena amek ni ayt dia...tp tkot plk jd plegerisem...haha...

Tajul said...

tulis kat ctu....according to Tajul...bagi credit sket...tak palagiat dah la.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...