Pages

Sila Klik

Mar 28, 2011

Lucky !




You knows the song in my heart and can sing it back to me when i have forgotten the words...

You accept me as the way i are, yet helps me to be what i should...

Because you are my friend .





You shares the good times and help me out by listening during the bad times..






Yes...I know  it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead...but  you can look beside you and I will be there...

Just for you...

My best friend...







People said .."True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget."

Its true..





i'm lucky because having you as my best friend in my life...and  our stories become more and more beautiful..when it comes love..




Worlds don't know how long it takes ,waiting for a love like this...





Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more day
A day to spend with my best friend...my sweetheart..my love..



I want the worlds to know..

I'm the luckiest person in the world ..
because I'm in love with my best friend.. 





3 comments:

yaya said...

sweeeettttt..caya la korang....comeyyyy sgt...=)

yaya said...

suke2..congrates 4 both of u..=)

Tajul said...

hahaha..maceh2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...